2018年4月17日 星期二

Whatever Happen to The Man Tomorrow


It is a decent story of a comic. I like the old texture it gets, made me feel like reading something classic. I do have some knowledge of the world of DC comic, so I do not have a problem to understand the characters and the story. However, I do think it’s gonna be hard for people who do not know the world as much. The story is touching and the emotion of characters is interesting, it is a fun reading Experience.

I always have some issues to like the character of Superman. As a hero, he is just way too perfect. Withing all the great power you can think of, he has the power to crash everything. Also, he has a great personality which makes him just perfect. When a character is perfect, there are just not too many things that the reader can relate to. In this story, we see the sadness and worries of Superman. He is afraid to die and scare of losing the person he loves. It makes me see, even the god has its worries and weakness. When I see the personality of the god, it seems even stronger vivid and relatable.


I would love to read this piece on a short novel. I find the comic it self is the perfect media. It has the ability to shows all the action, vision and character’s. At the same time we as audience can still read about there inner thought. However, withing the media of novel, all the visual part of the story is gone. All we left is the imagination. The story itself would  be different in differ people’s view point. Also, there are more chance to works on the inner thoughts of chracre’s, espacily on super man. I would love to read more what is he thinking about.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Stereotype and the ethics of representation

Stereotype and the ethics of representation Talking about the stereotype, it is always a huge topic in the literature. I personally t...